We are pleased to be able to share the stages of our reopening plans with you. Please note that these are subject to change in accordance with government guidelines.
From 19th July:
- Our staff will be continuing to wear face masks for theirs and customers protection
- Bar service will be allowed, but you will be asked to move away from the bar once you are in possession of your drink
- Tables in the restaurant will still be positioned 1m plus for your safety & protection
- Track & Trace will still be available to use and our staff will advise customers to check in
- Hand sanitizer will still be available and will we be continuing our cleaning procedures, such as wiping tables after each use
Thank you for your continued support of our family-run business. We can't wait to see you again soon, from the whole team at The Scotsman's Pack.
We have achieved the UK's official "We're Good To Go" mark to signal that we have worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines and have a process in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.